Tuesday, July 10, 2012

summer

It is incredibly hot today; all day. I can't even keep still or I'll melt to a pile of nasty, sweaty goo. So, I took a few self portraits, all the while keeping cool. I also got rid of my shirt. I'm sorry, but it's much to hot to even have pants on, let alone a shirt. I literally stayed up all night doing these just cause it's that hot. Too uncomfortable for sleeping. I've been wetting my hair here and there through out the day. I thank myself constantly everyday for the brilliant haircut idea. I haven't fainted from the heat yet this summer! That's a very good sign. Well, more self portrait therapy soon hopefully. I'm so infatuated with my lover since he's been back, all I want to do is lie in bed and do nothing. Being able to appreciate each others' company and silence is such a relaxing trait we share. Not looking forward to hotter days. Enjoy.