Thursday, January 31, 2013

Dead

I painted my roommate's face today. I've known this man since our 6th grade year about ten years ago now. I love him so much, he's always been the brother I never had and will always. That's why I love that he's my roommate. We've lived at this house together for a little over a year now, and just recently we were told our house is up for foreclosure and we basically need to gtfo in 30 days. It's just sad that these might be some of the last pictures of this glorious house we love so much. Life moves on I guess, but these last two years will be tales for my offspring when they come around. Some of the best times of my life happened under the shelter of these walls. It's sad to walk away from it now. I maybe should of thought of this October of last year but I've been thinking for a while to start a series of a creepy twist on love song lyrics. I'll upload as I develop this concept further. Thanks for stopping by!
Yes, I am aware of my dirty, dusty mirror. Captain Obvious is not needed here.